Cuttack…the first capital of the state Odisha situated in the country India. Situated at the banks of the two rivers Mahanadi and Kathajodi, it is one of the oldest cities of India. Even if I were not an inhabitant of Cuttack, I would have fallen in love with this city in one day. Such is the charm of Cuttack. This city is like one of the unsung hero cities of India. It represents and comprises of every single thing which constitute the Indian Culture. Cuttack is the true face of Indian Culture.
1. Baliyatra field and barabati Durg is your favorite hanging out stops.
2. Dahibara Aludam Means The World To You.
3. You can’t stay away from home during Durga Puja and Baliyatra.
4. Drool-At-First-Sight: Gupchup,Chat and Dahibara Aludam.
5. Crazy for Odia films and Ollywood stars .
6. Street foods are more preferrable than Pizzas and Burgers .
7.Festival means new dress .
8. Long Drives starts from Khannagar to Zobra via Ganeshghat.
9. You start counting Durga Puja the day after Bhasani . (More 364 days for Durga Puja)