Top 8 Odia films of recent times on friendship. Friends are forever and friendship is a bond that is indeed very special. Whether it is just the two of you or the whole gang, friends are an important part of one’s life.
From bunking classes together, to share your deepest secrets, they help you grow as a person and are there with you when you are low. Several Odia Films have captured the essence of friendship onscreen. Here’s our list of some selected friendship movies. Tell us which one’s your favorite in the comments section below.
Top 8 Odia films of recent times on friendship
Top 8 Odia Films on Friendship
- Love You Hamesha: The Rajo 2015 released film starring Arindam, Jhilik, and Aanisha is a triangular love tale. The film describes the story of 2 best friends played by Arindam and Jhilik.
- Suna Pila Screw Dhila: A story about 4 best Friends, which clearly narrates the sentence ‘A Friend in Need a Friend Indeed.
- Dosti : The film stars Sabyasachi , Babushan and Pintu Nanda . The story revolves around the life of 3 friends and their friendship.
- Chati Chiridele Tu : Chati chiri dele tu features Anubhav & Siddhant Mohapatra and the film narrates the friendship of Lord Hanuman and his disciple.
- To Bina Bhala Lagena: To Bina, bhala lagena is a film based on the love and sacrifice of 2 friends and their lady love. The film stars Sabyasachi & Pupinder in lead.
- Puja pain Phula Tiye: The national award-winning film is directed by Gadadhar Puty and is based on 2 kids and their friendship.
- Mitare Mita: Arindam, Namrata and Lovely starrer film Mitare Mita narrate the story of 2 best friends, Arindam & Lovely.
- Chowka Chaka: Sambit and Papu pom pom starrer film is a film of different genre and is another unique film on friendship.
- Kou Duniya ru Asila Bandhu: The sci-fi film stars Sabyasachi, Buddhaditya, and Archita and the story is different and first of its kind and narrates the beautiful relation of Sabysachi’s friendship with alien.
You may also Like: Amit Sur Station Special Songs