Herewith we bring to you the special and simple way to make Mutton Biryani. Go through the process to serve your family the best taste of Mutton Biryani.
Biryani Rice- 1 kg
Mutton- 1 kg
Biryani Masala- 1/2 cup
Salt- 3 tablespoon
Green Chilies- 5 to 6
Curd- 100 grams
Fresh Cream- 250 grams
Saturated butter- 250
grams Milk- 200
grams Onions- 3
French Beans- 250grams
Ginger garlic paste- 250 gram
Black Cardamoms- 3
Green cardamoms- 2
Cumin seeds- 3
Tablespoon Cloves- 5
Cinnamon- 10 grams
Kashmiri Red Chili Powder- 4
Tablespoon Lemon- 2
Water- 4 cups
The process to Make Mutton Biryani
- Take some Biryani rice.
- Soak the rice grains in water.
- Take raw papaya. Remove its upper green layer. Cut into big pieces.
- Take a mixer grinder and make a paste of raw papaya.
- Take the mutton pieces in a utensil.
- Add water to it and boil them for some time till they are half done.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt and turmeric powder also.
- Remove the mutton pieces from the stock now.
- Take a utensil. Add mutton pieces into it. Add papaya paste into it along with cumin seeds, salt, turmeric powder, green chilies, curd, Kashmiri red chili powder, and ginger garlic paste. Add Biryani Masala also.
- Set aside for three to five hours for Marination.
- Take a frying pan. Add oil into it. Add 1 tablespoon of cumin seeds. Add the marinated mutton pieces and cook them for 10 minutes.
- Wash rice under the running water and add it to the mutton stock.
- Take a large frying pan. Add 1 tablespoon of oil into it. Add 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds. Crush the black cardamoms and add them also. Add cinnamon and green cardamoms. Fry them in oil for a few minutes.
- Chop onions into long pieces.
- Add them into the oil and saute them for few minutes.
- Chop carrots and beans into long pieces. Boil some water in a utensil and blanch carrots and beans in it. This is for 30 minutes.
- Remove the water from them and keep aside for few minutes.
- Take a utensil and add the mutton stock and rice into it. Add 1 crushed black cardamom, 1 green cardamom, 1 tablespoon of garam masala and 3 spoons of lemon juice. Cook till the rice is half-done.
- Take a thick bottomed pan. Apply butter evenly and add 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Add the prepared mutton curry to form one layer.
- Add a layer of cooked rice. Add fried onions evenly across the rice.
- Repeat the above steps until we get three layers of rice and mutton curry.
- Add fresh cream and milk.
- Cover the pan with a lid.
- Reduce the gas flame and let the rice be cooked.
- Marinate the mutton pieces as long as possible to get a better taste of the Biryani.
- Add the pieces of lemon after removing the juice from it.
- Let the rice cook on its own for a good plate of Biryani.