Wheat flour(Atta) – 1 kg
Suddh Ghee – 1/2 kg
Sugar – 1/2 kg
Cloves – 12 – 15
Black Cardamoms – 4-5
- Make a powder of cloves and cardamoms and keep aside.
- Heat a kadai and pour all the ghee.
- Once it melts add atta and mix well and stir continuously to avoid sticking at the bottom.
- Continue this till the color of atta becomes slightly brown.
- Add the powdered spice mixture and mix well.
- Now add sugar and mix well and turn off the burner immidiately.
- Make round balls of this prepared mixture while hot.
Recipe by : Rudra narayan Mohapatra
Download The Above Facebook Cover and Decorate your Wall
OdiaLive has introduced a lot of unique segments for the 1st time in any website of Odisha which Includes ….
- a complete Image Gallery Segment “Click Odisha”