BSE Odisha Matric Result 2018: HSC Odisha Class 10 results to be declared on May 7
BSE Odisha Matric Result 2018: HSC Odisha Class 10 results to be declared on May 7, check bseodisha.nic.in
The Board of Secondary Education(BSE) is likely to announce the Odisha 10 (Matric) Results by May 7.Students need to log on to the official results portals bseodisha.nic.in or orissaresults.nic.in or results.nic.in.
Around 6 lakh students appeared for the Odisha HSC exam Class 10 X Matric that was conducted between the period of February 23 to March 8. After the official announcement from the board, students can visit the official website to check their Odisha Class X Result 2018.
Here’s how students can check their Odisha Board Class 10th Result 2018: How to check 10th Class or Matric Result 2018 Odisha online!
1. Visit the websites: bse.odisha.nic.in and orissaresults.nic.in
2. Click on ‘HSC Class 10th Result 2018’
3. Enter your details such as name and registration number. Then click submit.
4. Your results will be displayed on the screen.
5. Download your result and take a printout of Orissa Class 10th Result 2018 for future reference.
Students are advised to collect their official mark sheets from their respective institutes. The printouts are for information purposes only.
About Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (BSE,Odisha)
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a committee formed under the Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953. The board regulates and develops secondary education in Odisha.