- A candidate can only download his/her e-aadhaar card only if it has been generated so to Check Status whether it is generated or not , Click here.
- After that fill Enrolment Id. and Date Time and the Security Code text shown and click on “Check Status” button.
- If the Aadhar Card has been generated, To Download E-Aadhar Card Click here.
- After that fill Enrolment No. and Date Time , Resident Name(Full Name) , Pin Code and the Text shown, Mobile Number and click on “Get One Time Password” button.
- After that you will receive OTP ( One Time Password ) on your mobile no. and then proceed next step in downloading aadhaar card.
- The aadhaar card will be in the pdf form and to download it , your “Pin Code” will be the password to have e-aadhaar card.
Disclaimer : This is only a guidance How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online and Download E-Aadhaar Card. This portal is not affiliated with the UIDAI and does not reproduce/ transmit/ store in its database any content of Unique Identification Authority of India. For the official website, please visit http://www.uidai.gov.in