Now it’s time to try something new and different .Here we Comes up with a South Indian recipe,which is the one of the favourite breakfast of people of Berhampur and Koraput . Try our new recipe “Egg Dosa”. This is another simple twist to the normal Dosa . You can use the left over dosa batter too.
- Dosa Batter
- 2 Eggs
- Salt to taste
- Onion – 1 finely chopped
- Pepper Powder
1. Beat 2 eggs in a bowl and add salt and chopped onions to it. Mix well.
2. Spread the dosa batter on the tava as you usually do. Add a spoon or 2 egg mixture on top of the dosa and spread it over it with a spoon.
3. Flip the dosa and cook on other side too.
4. Shift it to the plate and sprinkle some pepper powder on top of the dosa.
5. Yummy and Tasty Egg Dosa is ready to serve.
6. You can also add the Masala and Onion inside to make it Masala Egg Dosa .
7. Serve with Sambar,Chutney or Mango Pickle .
Other Related Links You may Like